POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The truth? There is no tree ... : The truth? There is no tree ... Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:00 EDT (-0400)
  The truth? There is no tree ...
From: Mike Sobers
Date: 31 Mar 2008 19:50:00
Message: <web.47f185a6a14ea3292b0d9c420@news.povray.org>
The redbud trees are blooming all across the south US, so I was inspired to
fiddle with TomTree a bit.  I was having problems getting my branches to be
attached (or more specifically, getting the twigs to be attached to the
branches), so I turned off the tree to focus on the petals and ended up here.
I may go back and try to fix the tree at some point, but it looked interesting
so I thought I'd share it.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=redbud+tree&gbv=2

Mike

Post a reply to this message